Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My New Book - Philip McKernan

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Just wanted to announce my new book Fire Sale and thank the REIN community for the continued support and encouragement in my journey in Canada.

www.firesale49.com

2ndstory

Registered
QUOTE (PhilipMcKernan @ Aug 10 2010, 05:18 PM) Just wanted to announce my new book Fire Sale and thank the REIN community for the continued support and encouragement in my journey in Canada.

www.firesale49.com

I have it and am on Fundamental 27. Thanks Philip! The tax implications you cover are what is interesting me the most right now.

Nik

tahani

REIN Member
I Was the first to get a copy of your book Phil.

congrats. Its amazing how you were able to write the book in such a short time.

Awesome read for anyone thinking of investing in the USA.

markl

Registered
Got it sitting on my book shelf awaiting reading and I am looking forward to it

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (markl @ Sep 12 2010, 06:50 PM) Got it sitting on my book shelf awaiting reading and I am looking forward to it

I second this

R

RussellWestcott

Excellent Phillip, another REIN™ member with another Best-Selling book. Look forward to reading my copy soon.

You did not even mention your book was finished when you were over for diner last month.

Congratulation and all the success you deserve. Good people deserve to win!

rente

Registered
QUOTE Just wanted to announce my new book Fire Sale and thank the REIN community for the continued support and encouragement in my journey in Canada.
Hi,
That was great and cool to know that your announcing for your new book fire to be sale in the REIN community..Good luck..

joojubs

Registered
Hello Philip,

I just bought your book and am reading it. My in-laws have a property in Pheonix and they rented it out as they moved back to Canada and it has been causing some grief as of late. Is there an email address that I could contact you at through which you could refer us to property management and other professionals that you have had success working with?

Thank you so much,

Joo

Rickson9

Registered
Congrats Philip! An awesome resource for Canadians looking to buy property in the U.S.!

I have profitably enjoyed owning U.S. real estate! All the best!

morismemo

Registered
Congrats for your book hope its very informative for the newly entered members in this field.

Top Bottom