Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My first baby girl and my second investment property

Dumar

Registered
Hi you all,

Last May 13th my wife gave on birth our little Chelsey who has brought to much happiness to our lives, it`s been long nights these days but we are more than happy with the hard work. She weighed 7,11 pounds and 51cm taller, my wife has become my super hero (Superman is not longer) after all the hard work she did during delivery, she was so brave and I`m so proud of her.
On the other hand I got my second investment property in Edmonton last March (haven`t have time to fax it though) and is already rented out. So like Don says is not race, step by step I`m getting there.

Thanks REIN for all the support given during this time.....

Cheers!!!

Dumar

GSI

REIN Member
QUOTE (Dumar @ Jun 11 2009, 02:12 PM) Hi you all,

Last May 13th my wife gave on birth our little Chelsey who has brought to much happiness to our lives, it`s been long nights these days but we are more than happy with the hard work. She weighed 7,11 pounds and 51cm taller, my wife has become my super hero (Superman is not longer) after all the hard work she did during delivery, she was so brave and I`m so proud of her.
On the other hand I got my second investment property in Edmonton last March (haven`t have time to fax it though) and is already rented out. So like Don says is not race, step by step I`m getting there.

Thanks REIN for all the support given during this time.....

Cheers!!!

Dumar

Dumar,

Congrats on the new edition, or should I say additions?

You have more late nights ahead of you, but it is well worth it!

Todd-

JoefromTO

REIN Member
Grats on the growing family

Mitch Collins

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Congratulations Dumar!

I wish you the best in all areas of life - and take this advice from someone who was in the same situation - make time for family!

Warm Regards;

Top Bottom