Monthly Meeting Notifications

ChrisMewhort

Registered
Hey guys,

I searched and couldn`t find anything on this so I thought I`d ask.

Other members I know receive an e-mail notification of the meetings, and I never do. How do I go about setting that up? As well, the phone number I was set up to receive notifications of the monthly meetings at is no longer my number... I`ve been forced to check through the Calendar on here, which is fine, but ... I`d like to do it the other way if possible.

Cheers!

Chris

moniq

Registered
QUOTE (devc @ Jan 4 2009, 10:59 PM) Hey guys,

I searched and couldn`t find anything on this so I thought I`d ask.

Other members I know receive an e-mail notification of the meetings, and I never do. How do I go about setting that up? As well, the phone number I was set up to receive notifications of the monthly meetings at is no longer my number... I`ve been forced to check through the Calendar on here, which is fine, but ... I`d like to do it the other way if possible.

Cheers!

Chris
HI Chris,
I would suggest to click on right top corner on my REINSPACE website.... there is a "Contact Us".... Just beside USER CP....
There it will give you some more information about e-mail notification (trouble shootings).... if you still have problems I would suggest to call or email REIN directly.
I hope that helps..... you should definitely receive monthly email notification and a phone call about the meetings....
Hope that helps.
Monika

REINteam

Registered
Hi Chris,

I sent you a personal message, but here is a quick note in case you didn`t see it. Please contact me directly as soon as you have a chance so we can verify contact info and I`ll get you set up ASAP: [email protected], [email protected] or 1-888-824-7346.

Regards,

Ray Reuter
Client Services
Real Estate Investment Network
1-888-824-7346