Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking to hire a new real estate agent in your team?

Alexandre9849

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi everyone!

I just finished my realtor course and I am looking to join a team of real estate agents focused on investment properties. I live in Edmonton and I own rental properties since 2013. I am also bilingual (French and English).

Does anyone know a good real estate team to work for in Edmonton?
Is there any real estate teams that are currently looking to hire?

Please comment if you are aware of any opportunities!
Thank you

Matt Crowley

REIN Member
Hi Alexandre,
I'm not a Realtor but my honest suggestion is not to focus on the "investor market"... not enough $$$ in it and the highest $ value you will get for a SFH, duplex or fourplex is to the consumer market, not investors. The guys I've seen been very successful as Realtors and build up investment property portfolios cater to everyone as wide as possible and pick up property when they see amazing deals on the market - doesn't have to have a basement suite or anything. Plop in a tenant and keep gong.

Martin1968

Frequent Forum Member
Registered
That's the best advice. Think along the line of bread and butter. The rest is gravey.
Good luck!

Marnie

Frequent Forum Member
Staff member
REIN Member
The Edmonton REIN Member Meeting is tonight Alexandre so you will also have a great opportunity to network with fellow Members and Realtors to get referrals and connections.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi everyone!

I just finished my realtor course and I am looking to join a team of real estate agents focused on investment properties. I live in Edmonton and I own rental properties since 2013. I am also bilingual (French and English).

Is there any real estate teams that are currently looking to hire?

Please comment if you are aware of any opportunities!
Thank you
Email me at [email protected], I already have names in my head to share.

Top Bottom