Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for some new additions to professional team in Red Deer

Densmore

Registered
Can anyone give me a few professional team member referrals in Red Deer?

I have not actively purchased anything in Canada for past 3 years, and just recently "seen the light" (again) and realized that Canada, especially Alberta, is the best place to invest in Real Estate. We re-joined REIN two months ago & are gradually liquidating a couple of houses we purchased with a partner in Houston. We just picked up two new town homes in Sylvan Lake. The problem we had though, was that our Real Estate lawyer and Accountant both retired in the past two years. We ended up using new ones without having time to research professionals with extensive "investment" Real Estate experience, and also their "own Real Estate revenue properties," to be up to date and fully understanding of what an Investor requires, and many unusual strategies and techniques that many regular professionals just don't understand. We have had a few hickups in the process of lining up and securing these two side by side town homes do to their lack of investor experience, but finally ended up closing after 10 weeks using 75% LTV(actually we will be re signing the mortgage documents on Oct. 1st),

I would very much like to interview others in town to "rebuild my power professional team". I am hoping to find quality professionals locally in the legal, accounting/ book keeping, as well as mortgage brokering fields.

If you can suggest any that have worked well for you I would appreciate the referral so I can interview them to make sure they are right for our self employed situation. (We will have 8 rental Single family home rentals plus our pers. home with HELOC once these two close next week)

Thank you, Darcy & Lisa from Red Deer.

chrisc

Registered
Hello, I live in red deer and am looking to invest with some JV partners here. I have over 10 years experience in the housing Industry, have had my real estate license and worked for new home builders. I have developed some strong connections here. If you are interested in possibly working together in a JV please contact me at [email protected], kind regards, Kris

Top Bottom