Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

looking for realestate agent and propertie manager in the north east part of edmonton

mzaurrini

Registered
looking for realestate agent and property manager in the north east part of edmonton. If anyone knows some one whos good please give me a referal.

thanks

mitraknight

Registered
Hello:

I am a Realtor and a Rein member. I focus on North-East , University and Riverbend area. I will be happy to help you in your search. I do not know any good property mamngemnt group. I myself am looking for a good one.
You may reach me any time on my cell : (780) 707-7724. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Mitra Knight

Jeff_Borschowa

Registered
Good morning.

I have a really good realtor who focuses on Edmonton NE. His name is James Clancy (Re/Max). He is a REIN member as well. His telephone number is 457-3777.

I used to audit condomimium boards in Edmonton and found that a lot used Dorland Property Management & Realty Ltd
(www.dorland.ab.ca (780) 486-6004). That was a few years ago, but they had a really good management team and their staff were knowledgeable.

Good luck!

Regards,

dclark

Registered
QUOTE (mzaurrini @ Dec 10 2007, 10:35 AM) looking for realestate agent and property manager in the north east part of edmonton. If anyone knows some one whos good please give me a referal.

thanks

Good afternoon,

I have a few properties in Edmonton managed by Libertas Property Management. They came highly recommended by a friend and I certainly don`t have any complaints!

Their contact info: 780.478.6492

Try them, you won`t be sorry.

gkeary

Registered
Howdy,

It seems many people are looking for good property managers in Edmonton. Just for your information I did contact Libertas recently and they told me their fee is 15% of monthly rent plus most other things were extra including a lease up fee so I have been looking elsewhere.
cheers
Gail K.

BlueRibbonPartnerships

Registered
I have had great results with:

DEBBIE JEANNOTTE
RE/MAX Real Estate
#102, 12650 151 Avenue
EDMONTON, AB T5X 0A1
Direct: 780 221 9941

and Property Management

RealtyCorp Management

bb2

Registered
QUOTE (mzaurrini @ Dec 10 2007, 11:35 AM) looking for realestate agent and property manager in the north east part of edmonton. If anyone knows some one whos good please give me a referal.

thanks

I would be happy to talk to you about property management - Blue Haven Property Management.
Brenda Bastell 780-448-1811 or 780-446-3814

dclark

Registered
[quote name=`gkeary` date=`Jan 3 2008, 01:47 PM` post=`7941`]
Howdy,

It seems many people are looking for good property managers in Edmonton. Just for your information I did contact Libertas recently and they told me their fee is 15% of monthly rent plus most other things were extra including a lease up fee so I have been looking elsewhere.
cheers
Gail K.
[/quote

Good morning everyone,

In response to gkeary; I`m affraid someone has given you some incorrect information, the rate Libertas charges is 10%. In my dealings with them so far, I`ve found their rate fair and their service better than any of my previous PMs. As for the lease up fee of 1%, I`ve found it to be slightly below market average.

Take care.

daveg

Registered
Hi guys,

First off just wanted to say that I’m new to Rein space and I’m also looking for a property manager like a few others here.

I just got off the phone with Libertas Property Management and after reading everyone’s post I wanted to add a point on the discussion. I wanted to talk a little about their lease up fee. They do charge one percent but what I found really attractive about their company is that they don’t charge anything for when your property is vacant. Nothing! Which to me makes the lease up fee seem fairly reasonable and fair. I also thought I should bring up the point that one reason I’m leaning towards Libertas is that they specialize in single family homes.

Thanks everyone

gkeary

Registered
I guess I`d better phone and talk to someone else and get the right information - thanks for setting me straight Gail K

Thanks everyone

Top Bottom