Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Good accountant and financial planner in Edmonton

talno

Registered
Looking for a good accountant with real estate experience in Edmonton. Also need a financial planner. Please refer only professionals you have dealt with.Thank you.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
I recommend that you don`t choose your accountant based on geography, choose them based on knowledge of the ever changing investment real estate tax laws.

There are many great ones on this site. Search the "View Members" section above for George Dube or Navaz Murji both provide tremendous value and are investors themselves.

In addition, you may wish to use the `Quick Search` button on the top of this page to look at the many other discussions going on about accountants and accounting.

Trust that helps

johnsu

Registered
QUOTE (talno @ Nov 22 2007, 02:14 PM) Looking for a good accountant with real estate experience in Edmonton. Also need a financial planner. Please refer only professionals you have dealt with.Thank you.

I have 2 people that can help you. I will be using both these people right away once the transfer happens. Please call me 504-7016.

John Su

bgjvan

Registered
In the View Member section I can not see the contact info for George D. ... What is his email? George, perhaps you can email me at [email protected]... I would be interested in speaking with you.

Regards,

Grant

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Grant,

A quick search for George and Navaz in the `Members` tab on the top of this page found his Profile page. These links should help you out. Both are well respected accountants who work with REIN Members across the country

George Dube

Navaz Murji

P.S. Remember to post up a picture of yourself in your avatar settings.

bgjvan

Registered
Thanks Don for your help! And by the way... I ordered the Qucik Start Home study Program and I can not stop listening to it......!

With Best Regards,

Grant

QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Nov 28 2007, 11:14 AM) Hi Grant,

A quick search for George and Navaz in the `Members` tab on the top of this page found his Profile page. These links should help you out. Both are well respected accountants who work with REIN Members across the country

George Dube

Navaz Murji

P.S. Remember to post up a picture of yourself in your avatar settings.

Top Bottom