Looking for a good mortgage broker for multiplexes.

DanieLL

Registered
Dec 11, 2009
Hi everyone and thanks for good posts,

I`m looking for a mortgage broker with extensive experience in multiplex financing and good access to friendly banks dealing with commercial financing.

I`m located in Kitchener ` Waterloo.

Your referrals would be strongly appreciated.

Thanks

DanieLL

markl

Registered
Oct 1, 2007
Toronto
Hi DanieLL

I do a lot of work with Kevin Boughen [email protected] he has been great in getting me financing on all types of multi and mixed use properties.

As Thomas pointed out there are some companies that deal direct I have not done a deal with Peoplestrust or montrose. But I have have found first national difficult to deal with on the smaller multi's being less than 20 units.

Good Luck let us know how it goes.

Regards,

[quote user=markl]But I have have found first national difficult to deal with on the smaller multi's being less than 20 units. fair enough .. although any initial mortgage financing on a multi will be scrutinized a lot more than the 18th .. far more paperwork than a conventional mortgage for a townhouse !

Tibo

Imagine, Believe & Achieve :-)
Registered
Nov 24, 2008
Sudbury
be carful with first national they require rent roll and tenant name and square footage of apt and disclose my net and gross every year. it's a pain in the quister. For a 6 plex with a mortgage of 158K???

DanieLL

Registered
Dec 11, 2009
Thanks for your great replies.

I have an offer accepted on an 11-plex, I haven't heard to PeoplesTrust.

I have a meeting with FNF this Monday.