Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Law of Attraction Focus Group in Edmonton

seanverret

Registered
Hi everyone,

I`ve been talking with Michael Losier on a monthly basis and with my very recent move to Edmonton we talked about setting up a Law of Attraction Focus Group in Edmonton. It doesn`t necessarily have to be Real Estate based, but that`s where it might start. I`m polling the REIN members to see who may be interested in getting together once a month to discuss the Law of Attraction, methods, evidence, etc. Michael Losier has offered to provide his guidance and mentorship for the group so that we could get off to a great positive start.

Please drop me a message if you`re interested.

All the best

SandraRodrigues

Registered
Hi Sean. I live in Ottawa and the idea of a focus group on the Law of Attraction interests me. Can you provide me with Michael Losier`s contact info so I can see if he knows of any such groups here in Ottawa and if he`s interested in mentoring such a group here?

Thanks,
Sandra

pinnacle

Registered
Hi, I`m just a new member and yes I would be interested in being involved with the power of focus. Absolutely ..
You may contact me at my email address [email protected]
Thanks
Sandi

PhilipHauck

Registered
QUOTE (seanverret @ Mar 5 2008, 05:45 PM) Hi everyone,

I`ve been talking with Michael Losier on a monthly basis and with my very recent move to Edmonton we talked about setting up a Law of Attraction Focus Group in Edmonton. It doesn`t necessarily have to be Real Estate based, but that`s where it might start. I`m polling the REIN members to see who may be interested in getting together once a month to discuss the Law of Attraction, methods, evidence, etc. Michael Losier has offered to provide his guidance and mentorship for the group so that we could get off to a great positive start.

Please drop me a message if you`re interested.

All the best
I would be interested in hearing more as well. I am a few hours away so I don`t know how that would work but I am extremely interested.

Top Bottom