Laebon Homes: Who are they?

reiScout

Registered
Howdy all: I was contacted recently by Laebon Homes who have come across my resume online. I have a phone interview scheduled for this Thursday with them (I`m in Ottawa) and am wondering if anyone here knows of this company`s reputation.

I`m going to continue my research into them but was just wondering if any Albertans on this forum know of this homebuilder.They seem to operate mainly around the Red Deer area.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you

markbrad

Registered
I haven`t had any direct experience with them, but they are one of the bigger builders in the Red Deer area. They advertise on our radio stations all the time and we see job vacancies from them. I have toured a few of their showhomes and they seem to do decent work. The nice thing about Alberta is that if you land into something that is not ideal, there is always someone else around the corner looking for somone too. Welcome in advance to Alberta!

charmer56

Registered
I have actually built a house with Laebon that i am closing on next week. I have nothing but good to say about them and would build another house with them again. This time with a basement suite! The only thing some people may find negative is that the house was to be finished in August and it is just finished now. As an investor i am happy for the longer close! They were great to work with and every person i had contact with was great. Hope that helps. Jayne

tiffanycameron

Registered
My investment property in Sylvan Lake is a Laebon Home. As already mentioned they are one of the biggest home builders in Central Alberta. They will soon be starting a new subdivision in Sylvan Lake called Beacon Hill. A site manager told my husband today that they will be building 68 houses per year in Sylvan alone. Sounds like long term work if you are thinking of taking the job.