Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KWC Investors Group Meeting

BenSanderson

Registered
The next Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Investors Group Meeting has been scheduled for Sunday, February 28 at 3:00 pm. We meet every month at the Williams Coffee Pub located at 4500 King St. East in Kitchener, just off the 401 near Costco. This is a great chance to meet, share stories and network with other like minded investors who are active in Ontario`s number one investment area! Most of the attendees are REIN members, but everyone is welcome to join us!

If you`d like to be added to our mailing list, please let me know so that you can be kept up to date on future meetings.

We look forward to seeing you there!

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Feb 17 2010, 01:30 PM) Time change?

Hi Adam,

Yup - this time we`re going to do an afternoon meeting. Hope you can make it!

Ben

tr222

Registered
Ben, can you add me to the mailing list.

Thanks

QUOTE (BenSanderson @ Feb 17 2010, 07:38 AM) The next Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Investors Group Meeting has been scheduled for Sunday, February 28 at 3:00 pm. We meet every month at the Williams Coffee Pub located at 4500 King St. East in Kitchener, just off the 401 near Costco. This is a great chance to meet, share stories and network with other like minded investors who are active in Ontario`s number one investment area! Most of the attendees are REIN members, but everyone is welcome to join us!

If you`d like to be added to our mailing list, please let me know so that you can be kept up to date on future meetings.

We look forward to seeing you there!

OlegP

Registered
Hi Ben,

If there is a mailing list, please add me.

Thank you.
Oleg

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi Oleg and TR222,

Please send me a private message or email me at [email protected] with your email addresses and I`ll add you to our mailing list.

Thanks, and hope to see you at one of our upcoming meetings!

Ben

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi everyone,

FYI, the next meeting for the KWC Investors Group has been set for Sunday, March 28 at 7:00 PM. It will again be held at the Williams Coffee Pub near Costco in Kitchener (4500 King St. East).

Hope to see you there!

ipylypenko

Registered
QUOTE (BenSanderson @ Mar 21 2010, 12:54 PM) Hi everyone,

FYI, the next meeting for the KWC Investors Group has been set for Sunday, March 28 at 7:00 PM. It will again be held at the Williams Coffee Pub near Costco in Kitchener (4500 King St. East).

Hope to see you there!

When is the next meeting?

Top Bottom