Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Mastermind Group

BenSanderson

Registered
Hey everyone,

After having a great experience with the Hamilton Mastermind Group last month, I am now wondering if there are any KWC REIN members that have formed or are forming a similar group for their area?

I`ve searched the forums and haven`t found any evidence of a KWC "Mastermind" Group, but I, for one, would be eager to get going with one.

Any interested parties out there?

Ben

housingrental

Registered
Hi Ben - I dont think there is. I`d check it out if so - If you get something together please email me. Thanks

BenSanderson

Registered
Well, so far there are three of us. I guess that technically qualifies as a `group`!

If anyone else is interested, please let us know through this thread, and maybe we can get the wheels turning!

Ben

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (DCardona @ Jun 10 2009, 11:24 PM)
Hi Ben,

Now there is 4, count me in.

D

Thanks, D!

I have confirmation of one more as well, so we're now up to 5.

The Hamilton group meets one Sunday a month at 7:00 pm. I think that might be the easiest day of the week, considering all that goes on with people's schedules. It's also a great way to get motivated going into the following Monday! A night meeting works well also, because there is a definitive end to the evening (when we get kicked out of Williams Coffee Pub
<
). Incidentally, I'm wondering if a good meeting place might be the Williams located near Costco at the 401 - central to KW and Cambridge, quick to get to from the 401 and KW expressway, and has free wifi if needed.

Would one Sunday per month work for everyone? If not, is there a better suggestion?

Ben

sonoma

Registered
I think monthly meetings on a Sunday evening are a good idea to kickoff this group.
I`m not familiar with the location, but if it`s close to the 401, that works for me.

Neeraj

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (sonoma @ Jun 11 2009, 10:51 AM) I think monthly meetings on a Sunday evening are a good idea to kickoff this group.
I`m not familiar with the location, but if it`s close to the 401, that works for me.

Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

It`s located at 4500 King St. East in Kitchener, just 1 or 2 minutes off the 401. Here is the Google Maps location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...=16&iwloc=A

Ben

housingrental

Registered
I`d prefer earlier in the day, or even 4:00pm or 5:00pm so it doesn`t disrupt dinner plans Sunday but 7:00pm is doable if needed.
Ben - Email me when first meeting is scheduled.

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Jun 11 2009, 12:50 PM)
I'd prefer earlier in the day, or even 4:00pm or 5:00pm so it doesn't disrupt dinner plans Sunday but 7:00pm is doable if needed.

Ben - Email me when first meeting is scheduled.

I'm open to any time, really, just as long as there is an agreed end to the meeting (probably 2-3 hours would be plenty). We could even alternate times if it made more sense for everyone.

I'll be in contact with everyone to get their email addresses. We can then just go back and forth via email, as not everyone has full access the ReinSpace message system.

Ben

BenSanderson

Registered
I just realized that I can`t send private messages to non-REIN members!

No biggie - to everyone who is interested, please email me here: ben(at)launchcode.ca and let me know if Sundays work for you and if there is a time of day or night that you would prefer. Hopefully, we`ll be able to agree on a time that works for everyone.

Once we can arrive at a date and a time, then I`ll email everyone to let them know when the first meeting is as well as make an announcement on these forums.

Thanks!

Ben

JoeRagona

Registered
I`m up for it also as time permits. I invest in KWC both with student and SFH. I am also proficient with REMA software so I can bring my laptop to go through potential properties for anyone if you didn`t get a chance to come by the booth at ACRES.

BenSanderson

Registered
Great stuff!

Joey, I never did get a chance to look at the REMA software last workshop, so it would be great if you could bring it along for everyone to see - thanks!

Ben

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (BenSanderson @ Jun 11 2009, 04:24 PM) Great stuff!

Joey, I never did get a chance to look at the REMA software last workshop, so it would be great if you could bring it along for everyone to see - thanks!

Ben

DONE! When I can get out to a meeting, it will be my pleasure to work the software for you.

I just work with numbers and analyzing all day so I think it`s a total benefit to use if you want to play around with scenarios.

Until we all meet..

markl

Registered
Love doing rent to owns in the KWC region I would love to join a mastermind group out that way. Let me know when the first meeting is Ben I have emailed you.

Regards,

MikeEden

Registered
Hello Ben,

This sounds like a great group! Can you let me know when you are meeting next?

Thanks,
Mike

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (MikeEden @ Jul 2 2009, 11:43 PM)
Hello Ben,

This sounds like a great group! Can you let me know when you are meeting next?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

I've added you to our mailing list. As Adam mentioned, we'll be meeting Sunday, July 19th, 7:00 pm at Williams Coffee Pub, 4500 King St. East in Kitchener. If you have any questions, let me know at [email protected].

Hope to see you there!

Ben

Marruss

Registered
Hey Ben, we (my husband and I) are also interested in attending your next Masterminds meeting!

We`ve started a "once a month" dinner meeting with 2 other REIN couples, and we`ve talked about all attending after dinner. I will email you to get more details from you on this month`s meeting.

Thanks for getting this started!!

Top Bottom