Kirkside Property Management Complaint

Meziek

Registered
Aug 30, 2007
Kirkside Property Management in Edmonton is by far the hell of property management! I am have a formal complaint filed with www.reca.ca about Kirkside Property Management. I have asked them to audit all three years worth of the monthly statements Kirkside Property Managnement. I am calling all unhappy clients of Kirkside Property Management to file a formal complaint with www.reca.ca. If they find that you have been cheated by Kirkside Property Management and cannot retrieve the funds, RECA will try to give you the money back from the Realtors/Brokers Assurance Fund.

I AM CALLING ALL UNHAPPY AND GOT RIPPED OFF CURRENT OR PAST CLIENTS OF KIRKSIDE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH WWW. RECA.CA!

Join me...post a reply by saying "I am filing a formal complaint about Kirkside Property Management in Edmonton as well!"

GSI

REIN Member
Aug 30, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
QUOTE (Meziek @ Jul 30 2009, 10:43 AM)
Kirkside Property Management in Edmonton is by far the hell of property management! I am have a formal complaint filed with www.reca.ca about Kirkside Property Management. I have asked them to audit all three years worth of the monthly statements Kirkside Property Managnement. I am calling all unhappy clients of Kirkside Property Management to file a formal complaint with www.reca.ca. If they find that you have been cheated by Kirkside Property Management and cannot retrieve the funds, RECA will try to give you the money back from the Realtors/Brokers Assurance Fund.

I AM CALLING ALL UNHAPPY AND GOT RIPPED OFF CURRENT OR PAST CLIENTS OF KIRKSIDE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH WWW. RECA.CA!

Join me...post a reply by saying "I am filing a formal complaint about Kirkside Property Management in Edmonton as well!"

Hello Meziek,

Good comment regarding Kirkside Real Estate. I understand that other REIN members have had problems with them.

1) If you are looking for feedback about other property managers and/or want to leave comments about property managers, read this post: http://myreinspace.com/public_forums/Real_Estate_Discussion/62-9438-Edmonton_Property_Management_Who_Sucks_and_Who_Rocks.html

2) If you have had filed a legal suit against Kirkside Real Estate (Ed Kroll and/or Carolyn Flexhaug), taken them to small claims court or filed with RECA, please share your comments on this post or private messages (private message if you currently have a lawsuit in progress).

Keep the information flowing so new investors know who to avaoid and other folk can help eachother solve legal issues with companies such as Kirkside Real Estate and other shady ones.