Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

investors in GTA and other places

RahulDhond

Registered
Hello Members,
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rahul Dhond.

Recently, I moved here(Mississauga, ON) from St. John`s, NL and will be starting my RE activites here soon. I have done 1 deal(option flip) so far in St. John`s, NL.

I am not a REIN member as yet, but have purchased the QuickStart Home Study manual a few months back. I will be joining REIN in the near future.

Looking forward to networking with all of you !

thanks & regards,
- Rahul Dhond

www.prudentproperties.com

heliman2

Registered
QUOTE (RahulDhond @ Nov 12 2007, 10:48 PM) Hello Members,
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rahul Dhond.

Recently, I moved here(Mississauga, ON) from St. John`s, NL and will be starting my RE activites here soon. I have done 1 deal(option flip) so far in St. John`s, NL.

I am not a REIN member as yet, but have purchased the QuickStart Home Study manual a few months back. I will be joining REIN in the near future.

Looking forward to networking with all of you !

thanks & regards,
- Rahul Dhond

www.prudentproperties.com

Hi Rahul,

I use to live in St. John`s and did 5 property transactions when I was there from 2002-2004. I`m currently a REIN member living and investing in Oshawa, if you have any questions or if there is anything I can help you with by all means send me a note.

Happy Investing
Colin Quinlan
Oshawa

RahulDhond

Registered
QUOTE (heliman2 @ Nov 13 2007, 11:54 PM) Hi Rahul,

I use to live in St. John`s and did 5 property transactions when I was there from 2002-2004. I`m currently a REIN member living and investing in Oshawa, if you have any questions or if there is anything I can help you with by all means send me a note.

Happy Investing
Colin Quinlan
Oshawa

Hi Colin,
Thanks for the reply.
You`ve got mail.
regards
- Rahul

Top Bottom