Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

im looking for a realator to help me build a passive income

mzaurrini

Registered
im looking for a realator to help me build a passive income im in the lowermainland can anyone give me a referal

jarrettvaughan

Registered
I have used Mark Andersen with Remax. He is a great man, very honest and very knowledgable about the region, especially areas in transition as he is a City Councellor for the City of Chilliwack. The office # is 604-858-7179. Let him know that Jarrett reffered you.

Hope it works out for you.

QUOTE (mzaurrini @ Nov 6 2007, 01:13 PM) im looking for a realator to help me build a passive income im in the lowermainland can anyone give me a referal

jovanhove

REIN Member
Greetings!
My name is Joy Van Hove (M.Ed). I`m a Realtor of 3.5 years in Vancouver East/West and the Tri-cities, Maple Ridge-Meadows regions. I conduct seminars for investors and I`m an active member of REIN. Investors are my favourite clients because I enjoy helping others find quality properties with good cash flow! I find great deals every day. Please have a look at my website and the testimonials section. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

JOY van hove
Amex Broadway West Realty
[email protected]
www.joysellshomes.ca
604-612-1708

Sandy Fransham

Registered
Where are you located? If you are in Calgary, try Brad Currie. He is excellent at looking at properties from an investment standpoint. He can be reached at (403) 850-6388. Let him know that Sandy Fransham referred you.

Best of Luck!

Top Bottom