Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I`m looking for Real Estate Agents in Ontario

wendyfernandes

Registered
Hello Everyone,

I`m looking for recommendations on Real Estate agents in Ontario. I wasn`t able to find anything in the resource guide. The particular areas I`m looking at are Hamilton, Brantford, Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge. Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,

Wendy

ekisielewski

Registered
Hi Wendy:

I can recommend Marco and Tanya Santoro for Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge. They are Rein members and Investors themselves. Very nice to deal with. Email address: [email protected]
Good Luck!
Elisabet Kisielewski

Al Verwey

Registered
I`m looking for recommendations on Real Estate agents in Ontario. I wasn`t able to find anything in the resource guide. The particular areas I`m looking at are Hamilton, Brantford, Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge. Any suggestions would be appreciated
style_emoticons

Wendy,

Although we didn`t buy a property in Waterloo, we spent some time with Mike Milovick (www.getrealtormike.com) who works for Prudential Grand Valley Realty with branches in Cambridge & Kitchener. He specializes in student rental properties, but the thing that most impressed me was that he knows what data a real estate investor needs to evaluate a property and obtains it up front. You have all the financials right in his listings. I have tried to "train" my local agent to get me that info. without having to be asked, but he`s an "old dog" who doesn`t really want to learn new tricks. However, his extensive experience in my local market makes him a keeper despite it.

Al Verwey, Penta V Holdings
Newmarket, Ont.

Jemimah

Registered
QUOTE (BMironov @ Sep 13 2007, 12:18 AM) Hello Wendy,

For Hamilton I would recommend Alexei Kovalev (905) 869-9628

Boris

Hi Wendy:

You indicated that one of the areas you are interested in investing was Brantford. I`ve posted one of my investment properties for sale which is located in Brantford. You can contact me directly or if you wish, when you get an agent, they can look at the property.

I wish you luck with your search. I`ve used Richard Bye for my Orangeville investment properties. He is now using Cambridge and Kitchener-Waterloo for his real estate investments.

Jemimah St. Hilaire
rolleyes.gif

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Hi Wendy,

Tanya & Marco Santoro are the people to work with in Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo & Brantford.

519-621-7803. http://www.tanyasantoro.com/

We do all our purchases with them. Their knowledge of RE investing is phenomenal. They own many, many properties and they are very giving and upfront with anything you need. They are based in Cambridge, but they know the surrounding markets very well. They also have a great mortgage broker, inspector & lawyer. They are "the package."

Cheers!

Carla

diamondnguyen

Registered
Hi Wendy,

This might be a too late but let me know if you still need help finding real estate agent, I can refer you some good ones on the East side.

Kim

tahani

REIN Member
hello Carla. i dont know if i am late or not for the reply. but i am a broker with Re/Max selling in Cambridge, Kitchener and waterloo for 13 years. you can email me at [email protected]

tfuther

Registered
Hi Wendy,

I have developed a very good relationship with David Weber who covers Guelph, Cambridge and K-W region. Dave is from Remax and can be contacted at 519-780-0278. I have since purchased two properties from Dave in the last 5 months.

Good luck and tell him Troy Futher sent you.

TF

Manjula

Registered
QUOTE (diamondnguyen @ Sep 26 2007, 09:38 PM) Hi Wendy,

This might be a too late but let me know if you still need help finding real estate agent, I can refer you some good ones on the East side.

Kim

Hi Kim,

I am looking for a realtor for the Durham area (Oshawa, Pickering, Whitby), would you have any recommendations?

Thanks,
Manjula

Haimr

Registered
Hi Wendy

I work with Cari A. Hewick www.soldoncari.com on kwc.

She know the are very well she is given person very professional with knowledge on single home and multi family property, highly recommend

Haim Rabinoviz.

thejules

REIN Member
QUOTE (Manjula @ Jan 4 2008, 10:33 AM) Hi Kim,

I am looking for a realtor for the Durham area (Oshawa, Pickering, Whitby), would you have any recommendations?

Thanks,
Manjula

For the Durham area I would highly recommend Trudi Johnson (416)702-7319. She is an awsome investment realtor that has valuable experience and is very pleasant to deal with...

Top Bottom