Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I`m interested in becoming a REIN memebr

mzaurrini

Registered
im interested in becomming a rain member you guys said you would send me some information in the mail
I still havent recieved it mayby it got lost I have been hearing great things can anyone tell me how I can get some more info?

Thanks

Marco

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hey Marco,

Thanks for the enquiry. Here is a direct link to all the details you need to learn about REIN Membership and how it might work for you (if you are truly committed to taking action).

REIN Membership Details

You may wish to start with the Quickstart Program first as this is the foundation from which all of the Members` $2Billion of success has grown from. Here`s that link Quickstart Program details

Looking forward to hearing your success stories.

thejules

REIN Member
Hi Marco,
I have done all the programs with the following initials, C.R., R.W., C.S., and of couse the fast track to cash flow, which is really cool too. But all of my success has come from following the economic fundamentals and the system found in the REIN group. Most of my success has come from co-operating with like minded people that we associate with at the monthly meetings. To date, I have acquired 45 properties and the amount of personal work that I put into them has also dropped off significantly. I recommend you join REIN only if you are serious about your real estate investing........Jules B)

GarthChapman

Registered
Hi Marco,
I second what Jules says completely. If you are committed to your success in Investment Real Estate, this is the group to belong to. Before I joined REIN I bought less than 10 properties in 2 years (and sold most of them during that time), and after I joined REIN I bought over 100 properties in less than 4 years, and now have all I will ever need to retire on (not that I will ever retire).

And I learned enough through my REIN membership to do so successfully, and I am still learning - at every meeting, every month.

Anyone can buy and own Real Estate, but to do it profitably requires education, due diligence, patience and market knowledge - and that you`ll get at REIN, along with much more from its members too.

Best of luck.

aleksei

Registered
Very motivating and inspirational posts guys.
style_emoticons

Top Bottom