Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Holy *%, Calum Ross is the # 1 Mortgage Broker in the Country

BrianPersaud

Registered
I just wanted to write this post to congratulate Calum Ross, as being the #1 Broker in the country, as recognized by CMP magazine (see here

In 2009 Calum funded $148 Million in mortgages (498 deals).

We at REIN are really blessed to have the number one broker in 2009 and 2008 working directly with us (Peter Kinch won the same award last year).

Over the past year I`ve gotten to know Calum personally, and I was totally shocked when I found out he won the award - I wasn`t shocked that he actually won it, but I was shocked that he was so humble after winning he didn`t mention anything...I only found out after seeing his pic as he accepted the award!

I`ve been using Calum as my broker for the past 3 years (through Jas) and his team is always quick and efficient. However, over the past few months, Calum and I, have become good friends and he has opened the door to his business to me fully without expecting anything in return.

Calum has taught me an immense amount about taking my business to the next level, not just with mortgages...but with strategies and business processes. In 2010, a lot of the success I have had professionally is due to his generosity of his expertise.

Thank You Calum and Congratulations to you and the Team!!!!

JoeRagona

Registered
I fully `ditto` your post Brian. Calum is such a humble down to earth guy that I really think I gel with. To me it`s important to have the combo of friend and business professional so you grow faster while trusting your team people to give you the straight goods...the no BS route, good and bad.

I`ve been in busines far too long and appreciate when people like Calum come along. I have a strong team and still building with the same integrity and support you speak of.

CalumRoss

REIN Member
Thanks very much for your the kind words - from both of you. As I am sure you have heard me say before - there is no I in team, and it is my entire team that deserves congratulations for the recent CMP recognition.

Having said that - we all know that in the field of real estate investing and mortgages we must be always be improving and take no victory for granted! With that in mind our team has been keeping busy making sure our 2010 numbers are better and that our Real Estate Investor clients are given even great levels of expertise in this tightening mortgage market. We have specialized in Real Estate Investors since day one - and despite lending rules making this tough in this sector I have never second guessed that decision.

I would also like to take this opportunity to personally thank the numerous REIN members who entrust our team to serve and assist in their mortgage needs for each and every mortgage need. There is no doubt in my mind that the opportunity to serve and assist those people and those they have referred has certainly played an important role in our success. REIN continues to be a key relationship for allowing us to gain new Real Esate Investor clients.

Wishing you all a successful 2010.

All the best,
Calum Ross

Top Bottom