Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

High End Furnished Rental Suites

AndreiAngelkovski

REIN Member
Hey REIN Investors,

I wanted to introduce another investment strategy that we are implementing in The Toronto Beaches ` High End Furnished Executive Rental Suites. If done correctly, your monthly cash flow can drastically increase!! Through buying in the `right` location, renovating to certain standards, and furnishing the suite to accommodate the limited but willing to pay executive tenant profiles, you can make a great Return On Your Investment (ROI). In this property, Jerry Greer (the property owner) is undergoing the beginning stages of renovating this apartment so he can convert it into a high end furnished rental suite. This video blog shows the `Before` stages. We look forward to seeing the `After` stages of this property in a few short weeks.

To see the video click here: High End Furnished Rental Suites

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Does the zoning allow this ? Some communities and neighborhoods frown upon short term leasing or furnished leasing as they deem it commercial.

AndreiAngelkovski

REIN Member
[quote user=paul85s10355]Do you have to be a member to view these videos? they wont load for me?

No you don't need to be a member to watch these videos. Not sure why it's not loading for you...

I just tried it and it works. You may wish to visit www.BeachInvesting.com and view it there. Hope that helps.

AndreiAngelkovski

REIN Member
[quote user=ThomasBeyer]Does the zoning allow this ? Some communities and neighborhoods frown upon short term leasing or furnished leasing as they deem it commercial.

Interesting to hear Thomas. I never would have thought these would be frowned upon. As far as I am aware these are allowed. There are companies that specialize in these furnished suites.

From my understanding, if the zoning allows for rental suites than regardless of whether it is furnished or not is irrelevant in Downtown Toronto and the Toronto Beaches.

Top Bottom