Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help Pick My New Book Cover

ChrisDavies

Registered
I'm just about ready to publish my new book about investing in apartment buildings. We've been running a contest to design a cover over at 99 Designs and I'd love your input. Let me know which of the five designs is your favorite and what I can/should change.

https://99designs.ca/contests/poll/tpb5gw?urlcategory=book-cover-design

You can also signup here to get a heads-up when we actually publish and you can get your hands on a real-world copy.

kfort

Registered
Nice. Voted.

Have you run any A/B testing on Facebook or similar tracking click through for each?

Dan Golby

REIN Member
Maybe it is just my slow internet but I can't make the "sign up" link work......please add me to the list when it is published, I'd like to read a copy
[email protected]
Thanks!

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
I couldn't sign up either Chris. I think your link is broken.

housingrental

Registered
My vote is #179
The other's convey a more gimmicky / less trustworthy impression.
Please email me once the link is up or add my contact information to be notified once I can purchase the book.

Cory Sperle

REIN Member
183. The others seem too bland, and/or too cold. Of the 50+ books I have I always pick up the ones that have some color to re-read, as the joker always says, "why so serious". When is it hitting amazon?

ChrisDavies

Registered
183. The others seem too bland, and/or too cold. Of the 50+ books I have I always pick up the ones that have some color to re-read, as the joker always says, "why so serious". When is it hitting amazon?
I appreciate the feedback. It's a tough pick - next time I'm just going to pick randomly.

There's a big backup right now - I'm actually publishing through Ingram Spark so it gets wider uptake from other publishers and we're possibly looking at 6-8 weeks once it's actually ready to go.

Top Bottom