Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help in Guelph

FlynBuy

Registered
Hi,
I`m interested in investment and residential property in Guelph. Anyone have any Good or Bad experiences to share? Can you still cashflow on single and multifamily properties?

Also looking for a good and EXPERIENCED local realtor. Someone who lives and workes in Guelph, owns investment properties and has at least 10 years of local experience.

Thanks in advance.

manojsingh

Registered
Hi There,
Please contact Ben Sanderson. He is not Realtor but he will give you first hand experience about investment properties.

TomRebstock

Registered
QUOTE (FlynBuy @ May 31 2010, 12:42 PM) Hi,
I`m interested in investment and residential property in Guelph. Anyone have any Good or Bad experiences to share? Can you still cashflow on single and multifamily properties?

Also looking for a good and EXPERIENCED local realtor. Someone who lives and workes in Guelph, owns investment properties and has at least 10 years of local experience.

Thanks in advance.

I am an investor with 5 homes in Guelph (I sold one in the spring). I have 3.5 years with student rentals. I have a Rent to own property too! I don`t live in Guelph(Oakville), nor do I have 10 years experience as a realtor. I manage my own properties under my own property management company of one (me). (I spend a lot of time in Guelph). I am REIN trained. I have the integrity and discipline to be a P. Eng. (mech) and be a working professional firefighter (fire code). I know (and love) the numbers and I know the by-laws. I am a realtor. If you choose to contact me (blatant self-promotion, what can I say!). Enough about me. Contact me if you wish I`ll tell you the truth. [email protected]

I have had some good experiences and some bad (minor) experiences.

Top Bottom