Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help! can anyone recommend a roofer in Toronto?

Nicola

Registered
Hello,

I have discovered from my PM that a (flat) roof we were supposed to have re-reroofed in the spring/summer has not been done. She can`t seem to get a hold of the roofers.

Can anyone recommend a good roofer for a flat roof in central Toronto? Especially one that might show up and do the job (soon)?

Thanks!
Nicola

markl

Registered
I have a couple of friends that are roofers. They are working 7 days a week right now 12 - 14 hours per day.

Renovation tax credit has moved up a lot of peoples Reno`s people are replacing roofs that have 2 - 3 years left on them to qualify. I will give them a call to see if they can help you out and let you know.

RaySchultz

Registered
Hi,

I just talked with a good friend and he told me about their new system of 3 layer waterproofing for flat roof`s that is cheaper or on par with regular costs. They will even finance for people.

Give Jake a call at 647 402-4335 and tell him Ray Schultz gave you his number. He can explain what they do and how it works. He`s a solid guy and will help you if he can and if he can`t he will give you some options.

Cheers, hope it works and please let me know how it goes. [email protected]

Ray

Edmonton, AB

QUOTE (Nicola @ Nov 2 2009, 04:24 PM) Hello,

I have discovered from my PM that a (flat) roof we were supposed to have re-reroofed in the spring/summer has not been done. She can`t seem to get a hold of the roofers.

Can anyone recommend a good roofer for a flat roof in central Toronto? Especially one that might show up and do the job (soon)?

Thanks!
Nicola

Nicola

Registered
QUOTE (markl @ Nov 3 2009, 12:56 PM) I have a couple of friends that are roofers. They are working 7 days a week right now 12 - 14 hours per day.

Renovation tax credit has moved up a lot of peoples Reno`s people are replacing roofs that have 2 - 3 years left on them to qualify. I will give them a call to see if they can help you out and let you know.

Thanks Mark, that would be great.

Nicola

Registered
QUOTE (RaySchultz @ Nov 5 2009, 01:57 AM) Hi,

I just talked with a good friend and he told me about their new system of 3 layer waterproofing for flat roof`s that is cheaper or on par with regular costs. They will even finance for people.

Give Jake a call at 647 402-4335 and tell him Ray Schultz gave you his number. He can explain what they do and how it works. He`s a solid guy and will help you if he can and if he can`t he will give you some options.

Cheers, hope it works and please let me know how it goes. [email protected]

Ray

Edmonton, AB

Thanks Ray - do you know the name of the system?

Nicola

Registered
*bump*

RaySchultz

Registered
It`s the company called Liquid Rubber. They do a spray on liquid rubber (no seams), then an insulation layer, then a new product that is a fire retardent and UV protection.

I don`t know it in detail but Jake would be able to give you the particulars.

Hope it helps.

Ray

QUOTE (Nicola @ Nov 4 2009, 03:11 PM) Thanks Ray - do you know the name of the system?

Emil1753

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Wayne @ Reliable Roofing is the best priced roofer and does a great job.
416-402-7666

Tell him Zorik sent you.

Enjoy.

Nicola

Registered
QUOTE (Platinum @ Nov 11 2009, 05:11 AM) Wayne @ Reliable Roofing is the best priced roofer and does a great job.
416-402-7666

Tell him Zorik sent you.

Enjoy.

Thanks Zorik!

Nicola

Registered
QUOTE (RaySchultz @ Nov 11 2009, 04:41 AM) It`s the company called Liquid Rubber. They do a spray on liquid rubber (no seams), then an insulation layer, then a new product that is a fire retardent and UV protection.

I don`t know it in detail but Jake would be able to give you the particulars.

Hope it helps.

Ray

Interesting, I`ll look into it - thanks!

brit54

Registered
QUOTE (Nicola @ Nov 2 2009, 04:24 PM) Hello,

Thanks!
Nicola

I can recommend a roofer but not sure if he can come right away,he is doing a roof near cn tower right now. My son works with him and they are experienced flat roofers for 12 years. i could get him to call you .

housedoc

Registered
QUOTE (Nicola @ Nov 2 2009, 05:24 PM) Hello,

Thanks!
Nicola

I hope you can get your job done. Roofers are very busy and your job may not be attractive. There are plenty of options in Toronto.
Your problem may be with your PM, not finding a good roofer.

Top Bottom