Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have I ever helped you? Even a little? Here`s how you can return the favour...

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings.

I am thankful that I am able to help REIN members and forum members by sharing my insights and experience. And I greatly appreciate it when someone personally thanks me for whatever help I was able to give. At the Creative Investing Strategies workshop this weekend, my heart warmed when I was given 2 thank-you cards! Wow!

As much as I appreciate the kind words, here is an even better way for people to thank me...

Please consider sponsoring me for my 29-storey rappel in support of Easter Seals. This wonderful organization helps people with disabilities and special needs to live more independent lives, and I am honoured to have the opportunity to jump off a building in support of this fantastic cause.

Here is the link to support my rappel. Thank you in advance!

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Thanks, Donna! And thanks again to you and Barry for sponsoring me again this year. Like I said, they can't make you jump off the building if you sponsor me to do it for you. :)

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Thanks, Chris! (For the compliment, the advice, and the donation.) ;)

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
I still have a lot of money to raise for Easter Seals before they will drop me off of a roof. Any and all donations are appreciated.

Dan Golby

REIN Member
Thanks for your past help and thanks in advance for your future help! Good luck!

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Thanks, Dan! Your support is greatly appreciated.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
I am still looking for donations to push me over the edge (pun intended) for the 29 storey rappel for Easter Seals. Please consider supporting this worthwhile cause.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Still need more help with donations for Easter
Seals. Please consider supporting this worthwhile cause, and - if we
raise enough money - they will throw me off the roof of the Sutton Place
Hotel on August 28th.

Come on! You know you want it!

And thanks again to all supporters to date.

Sherilynn's Support Page

Top Bottom