Hands Free Cash Flow All Day Long

GSI

REIN Member
Aug 30, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
Hands Free JV Partnership Available Thanks for clicking on this ad. If you`re looking for quality hands free Joint Ventures that cash flow, you`re reading the right post.
I specialize in working with both local and out of town investors who want to reap the rewards of the Edmonton market by taking advantage of the softer prices.

Here are TWO great properties available for partnership:

#1 Monthly Cash Flow in Edmonton - This one requires you to qualify for the mortgage.
$75 per month into your pocket and an estimated ROI of 90%

--Partnership Deadline of 7/4/08--

#2 Great Equity and Appreciation in Edmonton - This one only requires the capital. You DO NOT need to arrange or qualify for the mortgage as I have already it.
Your estimated pre-tax profit is $55K. Requires a low cash investment to get started.

--Partnership Deadline of 6/30/08--

Call for the detailed pro-forma.

All of our properties are located in high growth areas, of ample size, excellent condition and hight rentability. All expenses have been factored in: reserve fund, legal costs, condo fees, property management, insurance, taxes, repair and maintenance, vacancy, etc... AND of course the mortgage payments.

No surprises, no cash calls...

If you`re at the beginning stages of building your portfolio or if you want to add another property but are worried about your debt ratio and have have the capital, I can help you move forward.

I help my partners create long term wealth through investment partnerships in Edmonton and I can help you set up a long term wealth building strategy as well.
Tons of referrals available and our proven track record sets us apart. Don`t take a gamble with your investment dollars, we wouldn`t.

I`m certain that you value your time as much as your money. If you`re thinking of investing money into real estate, partnering with a JV expert shouldn`t be just a desire, it should be your number #1 goal.

Ready to get started?

Kindly, pick up the phone and give me a call!

Thank you,