Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hamilton Realtor and Rental Wanted

ChrisDavies

Registered
Hi Folks,

Two friends of mine are headed to Hamilton next month. The wife just got into med school at Mac, and I work with the husband.

They`re curious about buying, but they`ll need to rent for at least the first couple months (probably a year), and if it`s the right place all the way through med-school.

They`d like a 3 bed/2 bath place, house preferred, near the university.

Realtor recommendations are also welcome, as they might buy sooner rather than later.

Thanks,

Chris

mflynn

Registered
Hi there, Your friends sound like great tenants. They will likely have a problem finding a three bedroom house for rent at a reasonable rate right in Westdale. Most homes in the immediate neighbourhood of McMaster are designed as student rentals. They are usually bigger and more expensive. For example, I have a six bedroom house about a ten minute WALK from Mac which rents for $2400 per month ($400 per bedroom). However, if your friends are willing to move a little outside of the Westdale area, they will find something much more reasonable. I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home about a ten minute DRIVE available for rent as of September 1 for $1295 per month. Have them give me a call to discuss. Mary 416-259-8116 PS: I can also help them with a realtor if they`re interested

westboundventures

Registered
I know of a suitable rental available in Hamilton as well. PM me your friend`s contact information and I will connect them.
QUOTE (mflynn @ Jul 15 2010, 03:24 AM) Hi there, Your friends sound like great tenants. They will likely have a problem finding a three bedroom house for rent at a reasonable rate right in Westdale. Most homes in the immediate neighbourhood of McMaster are designed as student rentals. They are usually bigger and more expensive. For example, I have a six bedroom house about a ten minute WALK from Mac which rents for $2400 per month ($400 per bedroom). However, if your friends are willing to move a little outside of the Westdale area, they will find something much more reasonable. I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home about a ten minute DRIVE available for rent as of September 1 for $1295 per month. Have them give me a call to discuss. Mary 416-259-8116 PS: I can also help them with a realtor if they`re interested

markl

Registered
Hi Chris,

I can help your friends find a rental or buy. Let me know.

Regards,

Top Bottom