Hamilton Mastermind Meeting

manojsingh

Registered
Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd[/sup] Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

Meeting Date/Time-7p.m , 2nd of May.

rprein55

Registered
Hi,

I`m browsing to the forum and was wondering if we could join the meeting. We are also investor in Hamilton but not a member of REIN. Still deciding if we would join.

thanks

manojsingh

Registered
Hi,
Sure. You are more than welcome. Thanks
QUOTE (rprein55 @ Apr 30 2010, 02:30 PM) Hi,

I`m browsing to the forum and was wondering if we could join the meeting. We are also investor in Hamilton but not a member of REIN. Still deciding if we would join.

thanks

domsrein

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Apr 22 2010, 03:21 PM)
Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd[/sup] Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

Do you know of any similar meetings taking place in Edmonton?

SanjivSheth

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Apr 22 2010, 05:21 PM)

Hi Manoj: Please inlcude me in the invitation list. My email address is [email protected]. I certainly look forward to the next meeting!

regards & thanks

Sanjiv

647-887-4209

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (SanjivSheth @ May 4 2010, 09:51 PM)
Hi Manoj: Please inlcude me in the invitation list. My email address is [email protected]. I certainly look forward to the next meeting!

regards & thanks

Sanjiv

647-887-4209

Looking forward to seeing you at the next meeting Sanjiv.

Regards,

Neil.

margueritemcleod

Registered
Manoj,

I am a new REIN member and Realtor in the Toronto area who is starting to specialize in the Hamilton/Brampton area for investors.

I would love to attend your next meeting, please keep me on the list. Thank-you.

QUOTE (manojsingh @ Apr 22 2010, 03:21 PM)

frankdecurtis

Registered
Hi everyone,

I would love to attend please add me to your list fdecurtis (at)metroprotective.ca

thank you

Frank

QUOTE (manojsingh @ Apr 22 2010, 02:21 PM) Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd[/sup] Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

manojsingh

Registered
Hi Marguerite, Frank and Tony,
You huys are more than welcome in our next meeting (30th of May, see detaisl in above posts about location). I will include you in our mailing list also.

PeggyDupont

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Apr 22 2010, 05:21 PM) Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd[/sup] Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

Good morning Manoj,

It was a pleasure meeting with you yesterday.

We would be interested to attend this meeting. Could you please send me the details at [email protected] ?

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Peggy

TBK

Registered
Hi There,
I would like to join this group as well, Cant make this meeting but will be there for the next. I would like to join mailing list as well if possible!
Thanks!
[email protected]

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (TBK @ May 26 2010, 04:02 PM) Hi There,
I would like to join this group as well, Cant make this meeting but will be there for the next. I would like to join mailing list as well if possible!
Thanks!
[email protected]

Thanks Teresa.
We will add you to the list.

Regards,
Neil.

mlwilliamson

Registered
Send me an invite.

Thanks,

QUOTE (manojsingh @ Apr 22 2010, 05:21 PM)