Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hamilton Mastermind Meeting

manojsingh

Registered
Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

Meeting Date-7p.m , 7th[/sup] of Feb.

lchuas

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Feb 4 2010, 11:11 AM) Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

Hi-- please include me on your mail list. Email address is [email protected].
Many thanks!
Laura

Firstclass Dave

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Feb 4 2010, 09:11 AM) <br /><font face="Times New Roman"><font size="3">Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2<sup>nd</sup> Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.</font></font><br /><br /><font face="Times New Roman"><font size="3">Meeting Date-7p.m , 7<sup>th</sup> of Feb.</font></font><br /><br /><br /><br />

HELLO

I am very interested in attending the next meeting. Please add me to the list.

Cheers

Dave .....

email [email protected]

spearcy

REIN Member
Manoj, please add me to the mailing list.

I was also wondering if the date has been set for the next meeting yet? If I`m understanding the criteria correctly, it looks like it should fall on Feb 21st--but that would result in two meetings during February and none at all in March.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shannon Pearcy

BrianLi

Registered
I`m interested in attending the next meeting as well!
Thanks! [email protected]

manojsingh

Registered
You are right. Our next meeting will be on 21st. Please send me your email address. Thanks

QUOTE (spearcy @ Feb 16 2010, 01:49 PM)
Manoj, please add me to the mailing list.

I was also wondering if the date has been set for the next meeting yet? If I'm understanding the criteria correctly, it looks like it should fall on Feb 21st--but that would result in two meetings during February and none at all in March.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shannon Pearcy

NiagaraInvestor

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Feb 17 2010, 10:14 PM)
You are right. Our next meeting will be on 21st. Please send me your email address. Thanks

Count me in. Please send me the meeting details (loc, time etc). Regards, Mike... ***FYI tried to message this to you but couldn't for some reason. Contacted site admin...**

[email protected]

matarese

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Feb 4 2010, 09:11 AM) Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

Hi. I will be attending next REIN workshops in Toronto, that are planed for April 17,18 and I and my husband would like it very much to join you at your next meeting.
[email protected]
[email protected]

ccameron

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Feb 4 2010, 10:11 AM) Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

Hello, I would like to join your meeting at Williams Coffee Pub. I am coming from Fort Erie so if anyone else is from the area maybe we could car pool. Thank you. My e-mail is [email protected].

manojsingh

Registered
Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

Meeting Date/Time-7p.m , 7th[/sup] of April.

QUOTE (ccameron @ Mar 22 2010, 03:21 PM)
Hello, I would like to join your meeting at Williams Coffee Pub. I am coming from Fort Erie so if anyone else is from the area maybe we could car pool. Thank you. My e-mail is [email protected].

Top Bottom