Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grande Prairie JV Opportunity

jeremyfleming

Registered
Grande Prairie – IDEAL Joint Venture Investment Property:Say hello to a serious money machine! Purchased below appraisal, shows positive cashflow from day-one, and is ready to go – in move in condition for renters!

The property has been purchased $18,000 below appraised value, and comes with a $74,000+ VTB mortgage at 0% interest. This helps turn a negative cashflow property into a positive cashflow by a difference of over $475/mo!

Here`s the short version: your initial investment of $54,350 will see a CONSERVATIVE projected return of 39.91% annualized on a five year hold. That is a cash profit of $108,472 after your $54,350 is returned to you. This is not "hyped-up" financials at all!

Send us a request for more info and you will be pleasantly surprised by our conservative projections (using REIN fundamentals).

Action takers can get their details right now– just send an email to [email address removed due to address harvesting and blatent spam]
and I will send you the Property HotSheet immediately.

Don`t wait on this one – it CAN`T last!

UPDATE:

Thanks for all your interest; this JV has been snapped up. For instant updates of available Grande Prairie Joint Ventures send me an email to
[email address removed due to address harvesting and blatent spam]
and I`ll send you a hotsheet as soon as it is released.

Top Bottom