Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good townhouse condo complexes in N.E. Edmonton

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Hello!

I`ve looked at listings for N.E. Edmonton townhouses and don`t know one complex from the other. My long time commercial Edmonton realtor has done a great job for me over the years in fourplexes but doesn`t know the townhouse market.

Before I reinvent the wheel and read strata minutes etc in complexes I make offers on, I`m wondering if anyone who`s already gone through these hoops would let me know what you think are well run townhouse condo complexes with nice, decent families in them in N.E. Edmonton.

Thanks,
Margaret

Dan_Eisenhauer

Registered
Margaret, there is no better way for you to learn your target market than to get out and do your home work. However, it is doubtful you will get any condo documents to review without getting accepted offers.

Another way, but only to get you started, is to find a property manager you would like to work with, and ask them the question. One PM I talked to told me about a lawsuit one condo corp is facing.

Have fun in your research.

mandmholdings

Registered
QUOTE (margaretcowan @ Mar 11 2008, 09:35 PM) Hello!

I`ve looked at listings for N.E. Edmonton townhouses and don`t know one complex from the other. My long time commercial Edmonton realtor has done a great job for me over the years in fourplexes but doesn`t know the townhouse market.

Before I reinvent the wheel and read strata minutes etc in complexes I make offers on, I`m wondering if anyone who`s already gone through these hoops would let me know what you think are well run townhouse condo complexes with nice, decent families in them in N.E. Edmonton.

Thanks,
Margaret

we own a townhouse in bannerman area 23 st and 139 ave. No complaints so far.
Travis

Top Bottom