Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good tenants need West Edmonton Home

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings.

I have had these great tenants for the past two years and they would like to move into a bigger place in West Edmonton. Unfortunately, all of my other rentals are in other areas.

They give me 12 postdated cheques each year and have never bounced one. They never complain. They keep the place in reasonable condition. They are a couple around 30 years old. Her sister has been staying with them (with my permission) for the past 6 months, so she may be tagging along as well. No pets, no smoking. I wish they would stay.

They are looking for a two-bedroom (or bigger), preferably for no more than $1300/month, including utilities. My suite is quite small, only 700 sf, and they would like something a little bigger in a quiet, safe area. They would like something either on the main floor (apartment or duplex) or with an elevator.

Their current lease expires on August 31.

If anyone has a suitable property available for mid-August or September 1st, please email me directly at [email protected] (I answer emails quicker than PM`s).

Thanks
Sherilynn

Top Bottom