Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Going to Thailand to personally give a donation

pvilay

Registered
Hey everyone,

I dont know if this is a success story or not but I wanted to let everyone know how real estate investing has contributed to my life and the others that I`d like to help.

I was having a casual conversation with my parents when my mom brought up her home town in Thailand. She told me of her friend that was running an elementary school and since the school is out of town they have no access to water. I`m having a great year in terms of investing and one of my biggest motivators / goals is to start helping others less fortunate then myself. So we decided to go to Thailand for 5 weeks, visit the school and pay for the whole water well project. REIN has taught me how to take control of my life and how to share the success with others.

2HoundsHomeStaging

Registered
Paul, that is amazing. Yes, it is a great success story but it is also incredibly motivating as well!

I`d love to hear your story as to how and when you got started investing (I see you have the tagline - Young investor)!

Thanks for posting this story,

Dane

2HoundsHomeStaging

Registered
I just read your post from September 14th where you introduce yourself and your experience investing. What a great story! I`ve added you as a friend!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Paul, that is spectacular. Bring back some amazing pictures and thanks for reminding us how important it is to give back to the community.

Amazing!

stephdietz

Registered
That is so awesome!! So great to see a success story from a fellow REIN meeting. My husband and I are just starting out so we really can't wait till we get to that point and can help others as well!!

All the best!!

GaryW

Registered
Sa Was Dee Khraup, Paul:

Bpen yong rai bong? (how did you do?) This must have been in Esan...the poorest part. Looks like it's been quite a few years ago. I'd like to hear more, as we support a place called "The Agape Home" just outside of Chiang Mai.

Congratulations

Gary

Top Bottom