Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fundamentals research improvements

BMironov

Registered
Hello everyone,

I would like to conduct a survey about "Fundamental research" section.
This month we are on good track to hit 2000 views of the topic just for month of October.

I would like to know your opinion about how to make it better. Therefore it would be interesting to know how you use it and how we can make it better.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks a lot for continous support,
Boris

P.S. Happy Halloween
style_emoticons

BMironov

Registered
Hm-m-m.

Very interesting numbers!
  • 12.5% of readers can not wait for new post in "Fundamentals research section"
  • 62.5% read it on a daily basis 25.0% read it few times a week
The only problem with the numbers is that only 8 people voted out of more than 2300 registered users of MyREINspace.

It is also very interesting to know how to make "Fundamentals Research" better. Do not be shy. Post your comments.

P.S. Wow! More than 2100 views of the main thread in just one months!

Thank you everyone for your continous support!

Boris

BMironov

Registered
Recently there was an article about Statistics Canada complaining that not enough people participated in last Census.
I totally agree. You see what extra 9 votes did to this poll and how it is different to what it was on Nov 1:

17.65% can not wait for news
35.29% read Fundamentals research daily
41.18% read Fundamentals research few times a week

It is good to know that there were none who does not know about "Fundamentals research" and none who uses different frequency of reading (eg, once a month)

Thank you everyone,
Boris

valeeo

REIN Member
thanx.i would like some info on canadian sites, books, for trailer parks,modular home parks,& multi family home sites,plus financing for such, joint venture investments.many usa opportunities,but canada?thanx,keep up the great info.valeeoshaw.ca

ChrisDavies

Registered
You might change the title of this thread to daily news or something more descriptive. I don`t think of it as `fundamentals research`, but more as a news clipping service.

Jack

Registered
In the context of "how can we improve this", I would think that it`d be really cool if beneath each article there could be a "Your Take" box, where you could write commentary regarding the article, what it means to you, etc. The Economist has a very neat feature like that and it`s always interesting to hear other people`s commentary on a specific issue.

Top Bottom