*Foreclosure* West Edmonton

tazman

Registered
Older 1050 sg foot Bungalow in Sherwood.3 beds 2 baths(one in basement)Property is outdated.Needs flooring and paint,new appliances etc.There is an oversized single garage for some storage.(could park something in here if a new door was installed.)MASSIVE LOT....unlimited potential if some one were to build down the road.Property would suit best as a rental with people who own pets.Never ending demand for houses that allow pets.There fore fix it alittle bit ,rent for $1600 or more and either sell or build something on our 5 year plan.Should be able to pick this property up for $240k,spend hopefully no more than $15k in repairs and then start cashflowing.The property would be worth $300 ish with some badly needed repairs.I cant give you an exact number as there is no appraisal yet.I am a fulltime electrician-I have bought alot of foreclosures and am tired of fixing these things up by myself.Plus i am tapped out ...aka broke.

I would like another hands on investor(with cash) who can see past all the ugliness and wants to make money through longterm holdings.

If this is you then please call me at the number below or email me through the REIN network.Thank you.

Andy Taschuk

780-220-3468