Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First Deal Accepted

RCrein

Registered
Thought I`d post on today`s milestone. After a few other properties didn`t work out, I had my first accepted offer on a rental property today. It`s a 5 door retail plaza that I sourced as a pocket listing. Vendor revenue and expense numbers show a 9.1 cap at price offered and cashflows with 100% financing but due diligence starts Monday and we`ll have to see what comes to light. The numbers include provision for property management and maintenance which I intend to do myself (with the exception of snow). Building exterior looks very good (mostly brick with metal facade around roof) and has new pavement and lines. With a few touchups I think the property will look nearly new. Here`s hoping the surprises are minimal.

The journey has just begun and I have many lessons yet to learn. Thanks to all who have posted their wisdom and experiences. You have helped a lot.

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Congratulations! This is a big step!

Let us know how your due diligence works out! And how we can help you further.

Best of luck,
Margaret
Thought I`d post on today`s milestone. After a few other properties didn`t work out, I had my first accepted offer on a rental property today. It`s a 5 door retail plaza that I sourced as a pocket listing. Vendor revenue and expense numbers show a 9.1 cap at price offered and cashflows with 100% financing but due diligence starts Monday and we`ll have to see what comes to light. The numbers include provision for property management and maintenance which I intend to do myself (with the exception of snow). Building exterior looks very good (mostly brick with metal facade around roof) and has new pavement and lines. With a few touchups I think the property will look nearly new. Here`s hoping the surprises are minimal.

The journey has just begun and I have many lessons yet to learn. Thanks to all who have posted their wisdom and experiences. You have helped a lot.

JoeRagona

Registered
Yes< I second that, for a first deal to be a commercial property , that is pretty huge. Best of luck!!!

Top Bottom