Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finding a Multi Family Property???

jarrettvaughan

Registered
I have been listening to the Multi Family REIN CDs and have heard reference to the fact that multi family properties that are on MLS/ICX have been picked through, and most likely do not have a strong financial position. The speakers often speak about getting on realtors and multi family lists, so that you can be contacted when a decent property is brought to their attention, typically before it is put in the market.

Who are these people/companies and how do I find them? I am looking for specific contacts in Red Deer and Chilliwack as those are the markets that I specialize in. I am interested in small multi family properties from 6-10 plex.

Thanks for your help.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
try Colliers, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield or Realty Executives .. there is NO one realtor for this area exclusively for Chliwack and Red Deer as VERY LITTLE trades .. and as such no one realtor specializes in it.

What size asset are you looking for .. as we get listing all the time.

jarrettvaughan

Registered
Thanks Thomas, I will contact these organizations.

I am looking for something small (6plex) below $700,00. If you have any come your way, I would love to have a look at the deals.

jarrettv (at) shaw.ca

Thanks for your help again.

Top Bottom