Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Feedback on Canada`s Rich Dad - Darren Weeks

TerryKruse

Registered
It's a pretty small world...

We just came back from a holiday in Honduras and met a nurse that has invested a substantial amount of her retirement funds on land close to where we were staying. This lady was sold this parcel site unseen from a Fast Track seminar in Saskatoon.

Darren Weeks and his company are in charge of the marketing for this project. This lady bought 2 lots because "you better hurry and purchase now as phase 1 is now sold out". She also invested in the charity scheme and was told that everything was above board, the CRA would never win if it was taken to court.

I just listened as she told us about the purchases. She has yet to build but at least she was now visiting the property. I hope she does okay as some sales pitches can be pretty strong and she seemed to be vulnerable to this.

Mark and I attended a few of Darren Weeks early presentations and there were some sales presentations going on but this was only minor. We got a lot out of them and they were the basis for us to continue our education.

It seems that Darren has bumped up his presentations and as I said earlier I hope this lady does okay. It doesn't seem that way to me.

Terry

johnsu

Registered
Hi Terry,

I agree that Fast Tracks presentations have gotten much better. Their marketing specifically has been really effective with the Olympic team sponsoring, myth busting and authority establishing stuff.

What really gets me is that he's got some pretty smart staff and it's weird that the staff don't notice the character of Darren. I've heard many bad things about him but maybe he's changed. No one really knows i guess.

People do change and miracles can happen.

Shaune

Registered
I went to a "freebie" night in Calgary about two years back. He was promoting the apartments in the U.S. Any questions about ROI, exit strategy etc were answered with "Ken owns thousands of doors, he knows how to make money". I got hounded for about two-three weeks afterwards by sales people wanting to sell me something, including the AIDS scam.

Be very wary of this guy.

IsmInvestor12

Registered
This is the same guy who introduced the Tulsiani Brothers in Toronto and now they both are under investigation by the Ontario Securities commission and there are several law suits by the Investors who have been cheated !!

MyHomeAgent

Registered
So I have been suggesting to people for some time now that they should AVOID anything to do with Darren Weeks. Why you ask? At first glance it doesn`t any make sense:

• He presents himself as a great success story
  • He offers WEALTH secrets to Canadians
  • He showcases great Real Estate and Energy investments
    He promotes other financial gurus and their programs
    He is branded with Kiyosaki's RICH DAD name

One example of WHY is his promotion of TAX SHELTERS. In reality he is pitching a TAX SCHEME that the CRA does not look favourably on. Of course fighting AIDS in Africa is a fantastic dedication and if you want to contribute to a legitimate charity that actually helps - then your heart is in the right place. Just don`t ask Revenue Canada to be fooled by misleading numbers. The story below is a great example of what Darren Weeks pitches in his AIDS charity.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/TAXING+AFFAIR/3962239/story.html

If you can gain any knowledge for FREE by attending something Darren Weeks pitches then great. but please do not get caught up in the hype - and keep your wallet at home. But ask yourself this, if his tax shelter he so vigorously promotes is wrong - then what else is he up to?

Sink your hard earned money into his programs or investments at your own RISK.

Best Regards,

Signature-542-wide.jpg

pan style="line-height: 115%; font-family: arial,sans-serif; color: #244061; font-size: 11.5pt;">Denis Hrstic

300%20dpi-405-wide.jpg

Investment REALTORÂ

http://www.MyHomeAgent.ca

Direct:
403-852-6583 | Office:
403-271-0600 | Fax:
403-592-8831

CIR REALTY 103,11012 Macleod Tr S Calgary, AB T2J6A5

marcs

Registered
I do know that Peter Kinch and Dave Dubeau of Fast Track are working together to promote the 5 Year Plan for real estate investors.

There is always something that can be learned from every presentation, but you really need to step back and research the info you have received even futher, before jumping in on all the exciting hype thrown at you in these presentations.

Marc

Spruce Grove, AB

LAndersen

Registered
Is this a paperwork problem? I don't trust the guy. He is a salesman and a very good one at that.

Top Bottom