Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edmonton Rental Market Survey

ChrisDavies

Registered
After answering a lot of questions, I`ve decided to try and compile a market survey for the Edmonton area. Attached is a spreadsheet, and I`d ask you to take 10 minutes, throw in some ballpark numbers for currently available or recently units and email or fax it back. Please feel free to forward this to other investors, property managers or whoever you know who may be able to contribute. I`ve already had responses from over 600 units in the Edmonton area.

I`ll compile the responses and make the data available on my blog and by email. Contributors will be acknowledged, and we could all use a little free advertising. All contributions will be kept strictly confidential and only the aggregated, de-identified data will be published. I`m hoping to be able to publish this by next Monday, which means I`d like responses by the end of the week or early weekend.

You can download the Excel spreadsheet here and then email or fax it back to me!

Feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions, and thanks in advance!

Chris

gwasser

Registered
Check Chris' blog.

Thanks for the work Chris. It helped me better understand Edmonton's rental market.

gwasser

Registered
Hi Chris,

Before I forget,

What about rental vacancies in various property styles (I guess you may not have enough data for neighbourhoods)? Could that be included in your survey?

Top Bottom