Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edmonton Property Managers ?

behardner

Registered
I currently own 1 condo and 1 house with a basement suite and I am looking for a good property manager to manage these properties, does anyone know of any pm`s they have had a good experience with in the past or present here in Edmonton ?

Sukhi

Registered
QUOTE (behardner @ Jul 20 2009, 05:43 PM) I currently own 1 condo and 1 house with a basement suite and I am looking for a good property manager to manage these properties, does anyone know of any pm`s they have had a good experience with in the past or present here in Edmonton ?

I can recommend an excellent PM in Edmonton her name is Sandy # 780.983.6829
I have been using her this year, so far her service has been very good.I used Kirkside in the past and
had a very bad experience.Good luck
Sukhi Kular

behardner

Registered
QUOTE (Sukhi @ Jul 21 2009, 10:27 AM) I can recommend an excellent PM in Edmonton her name is Sandy # 780.983.6829
I have been using her this year, so far her service has been very good.I used Kirkside in the past and
Sukhi Kular

OK thanks alot Sukhi !! So what services does she provide exactly if you dont mind me asking and what does she charge ?

Kris Barker

ScottL

Registered
After reviewing a poll on this site on Edmonton property managers I contacted Libertas Propoerty managers. They came highly recommended. I am happy to report that they have lived up to their recommendation. They filled my unit within 8 days, and have dotted all i`s & crossed all t`s.

Good luck to you.

Scott

behardner

Registered
QUOTE (ScottL @ Jul 21 2009, 08:22 PM) After reviewing a poll on this site on Edmonton property managers I contacted Libertas Propoerty managers. They came highly recommended. I am happy to report that they have lived up to their recommendation. They filled my unit within 8 days, and have dotted all i`s & crossed all t`s.

Good luck to you.

Scott

Thanks alot Scott I will also look into them !!

Kris

Sukhi

Registered
QUOTE (behardner @ Jul 21 2009, 10:58 AM) OK thanks alot Sukhi !! So what services does she provide exactly if you dont mind me asking and what does she charge ?

Kris Barker

Hi Kris, give her a call to see what she charges.She collects the rents,provides me with a monthly
statement, inpsects the property, she has also taken one of my tenants to court for non payment of rent. I have given others her name and they all seem happy with her service.
Sukhi

behardner

Registered
QUOTE (Sukhi @ Jul 22 2009, 10:07 AM) Hi Kris, give her a call to see what she charges.She collects the rents,provides me with a monthly
statement, inpsects the property, she has also taken one of my tenants to court for non payment of rent. I have given others her name and they all seem happy with her service.
Sukhi

Thanks alot Sukhi !! I have contacted her and I like what she has to say so will probably go with her ! Thank you for the referal and hope to keep networking in the future !!

Kris

schierau1

REIN Member
QUOTE (Sukhi @ Jul 21 2009, 09:27 AM) I can recommend an excellent PM in Edmonton her name is Sandy # 780.983.6829
Sukhi Kular

I have been using Kirkside as well and leaving them, has not been a pleasant experience.

behardner

Registered
QUOTE (Meziek @ Jul 30 2009, 11:11 AM) Kirkside Property Management is by far the hell of property management! I am have a formal complaint filed with www.reca.ca about Kirkside Property Management. I have asked them to audit all three years worth of the monthly statements Kirkside Property Managnement. I am calling all unhappy clients of Kirkside Property Management to file a formal complaint with www.reca.ca. If they find that you have been cheated by Kirkside Property Management and cannot retrieve the funds, RECA will try to give you the money back from the Realtors/Brokers Assurance Fund.

I AM CALLING ALL UNHAPPY AND GOT RIPPED OFF CURRENT OR PAST CLIENTS OF KIRKSIDE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH WWW. RECA.CA!

Thanks alot everyone I will make sure to stay away from them !! do you have any other suggestions ?

Kris

J

jhoper

Hey Kris,

My name is Jared Hope and I have been a REIN member since 2002. I have currently purchased over 100 doors in this time. When I started in real estate I used a property management company and I quickly found out the the level of service was not up to my standards. 3 years ago I let my PM go and took on the management myself. In the last 4 months I have started up an A LA CARTE Property Management Service company. I am not a property manager but a liaison between you as the owner and your tenant. I have over 7 years of experience and have rented out many hundreds of properties in this time. Our service allows the owner of the property to keep control of their own investment. The owners tell us what to do and how to do it if they infact need us to do it. In our business the owners have the right and the choice to do the tasks at hand if they want to.

If this is something of interest to you then I would love to discuss this with you further. I have references that you will be impressed with.

Jared Hope
780-443-1161

QUOTE (behardner @ Jul 30 2009, 11:17 AM) Thanks alot everyone I will make sure to stay away from them !! do you have any other suggestions ?

Kris

Top Bottom