Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edmonton Property Management

rewatson

REIN Member
Hi there, can anyone recommend a good property manager in Edmonton. preferably one that is resonabley priced with good recommendations and references. thanks robert.

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Hi Robert

On myreinspace, just do a search for "Edmonton property managers" and you'll find lots of posts on what forum members say about many Edmonton PMs.

Margaret

Mama Margaret & Friends Cooking Adventures In Italy

www.italycookingschools.com

MKBridge

REIN Member
We are happy with Trenton Almeida and have just signed him up with another property. Here is his email:
[email protected]

He is a REIN member as well.

Kathi

Margot Watson

Registered
Hi Robert,

Did you find a good property manager for your properties in Edmonton? If not, I am really happy with the lady that is looking after my units. Her name is Bernie and she looked after my properties for a few years back in 2010. It was the only time I have been happy with my property management. Then she went on to work for a big Property Management company as an employee for the past two years but now she is back! I beg her to and now I am so happy again. She has started her own company called Mosaic Rentals to help investors manage their properties. I don't know about you but I like to know what is going on with my properties and have some say in how the repairs are handled etc. Bernie is very good at communicating and I always feel that I am the first to know if there is a problem. She even emails when there is just the good news that 'All is well' as she drives by each every weekend to make sure. Another thing I like is that since she is not a licensed Realtor, the rents from the tenants go straight into my bank account on the 1st of the month by email transfer or post-dated cheques and I hold the security deposits in a separate savings account. Mosaic also has it's own in-house repairs and maintenance team which is done at very reasonable costs. Actually all their fees are very, very reasonable. Check out their website at www.mosaicrentals.ca or call Bernie at 587-335-1239 You can email me at [email protected] if you would like any more information.

Margot

Top Bottom