Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edmonton Property Management Companies

Sonya898

New Forum Member
Registered
Hello,

I am in urgent need of a competent property management company in Edmonton. Things have reached a crisis point after five years of incompetence with DMG Management. I contacted Davies Management based on others' recommendations but they are too busy. I can't find anyone who has had positive experiences with any other Edmonton property management company. I live in BC now so self-management is not an option. I am considering liquidating my Edmonton portfolio in favor of purchasing in Calgary as I am currently using Hope Street and Mastre Management in Calgary and have not had any issues yet.

I'm desperate right now as DMG is not responding to my requests for any information pertaining to my properties and they are not addressing complaints from the condominium board regarding bylaw violations by tenants. They have left one property vacant since January 2013 and have allowed the gas to be cut off and the yard to be so unkempt that I have received a weed bylaw violation notice from the city. They are not answering my emails or returning my calls.

I would appreciate it if anyone could provide a referral.

Thanks,

Sonya

johninottawa

REIN Member
HI Sonya,

I replied to your other post as well but I see it is een more dire than you mentioned in the last post.

I very much would recommend LLR, (formerly Landlord Rescue) they are very responsive, staff is great and alwasy keep me informed about what is going on. With their business model you can also have some control over what happens.

Call me at 604-314-9227, I'll give you the owner's cell number

John Rogers

[email protected]

Proud recipient of REIN Rookie of the Year 2012 (BC)

PaulPoulsen

Registered
Hi Sonya,

I'm based in Edmonton and know first hand what it's like to have management worries.Feel free to call or text me at 780-907-4392 if you think I can be of assistance.

Top Bottom