Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dream, ACTION, reality!

lhodgers

Registered
Hi Everybody,

My name is Lee Hodgers, I`m a REIN member since September 2013. I`ve had a keen interest in Real Estate over the last five years and my fiancee and I purchased our first home in February 2013. We also purchased a home to build in October 2013, which is due for completion and possession at the end of June 2014. Our long-term plan is to reside in this second home. We currently work in Nunavut and will be here for a few years yet. Our plan over the next five years is to pay down our second property so that when we decide to leave the north we will own (or be very close to owning) our primary residence.

Since being a REIN member I have only scratched the surface of my studies. I have been re-reading the ACRE system and have been picking away at `Financial and Tax tips` and `97 tips for Real Estate investors.` I have found that the process of having a home built is quite time consuming, especially doing everything from a distance and the time I would like to commit to REIN studies has been devoted to ensuring everything is going well with our build. Also, we have an eight month old daughter who has taken pole position in our lives, naturally.

My motto for getting things done is `little but often` and I am enjoying the progress this approach is having with real estate. I know I have plenty to learn over the coming years but feel we have already taken large steps by purchasing two homes. Real estate is something I want to be involved with for a long time and I like the long-term approach promoted by the REIN.

I look forward to listening to the ACRE system CD`s and reading all material provided by REIN. Reading other members post has been both inspiring and intimidating! I am amazed by what some members have achieved and look forward to learning more.

Dream, ACTION, reality!

Happy investing.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Indeed, dreaming is the easy part. Action is where the rubber hits the ( gold paved ) road !

Building your our own home is very time consuming and may not be the best investment of your precious time. It may be better applied to finding great cash-flowing assets and investors to acquire several of them.

Top Bottom