Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

does anyone know whare you can get the best cashflow in the country

marcp

Registered
Hi,
You may want to be a bit more specific with your question, or elaborate a little bit. Any property, anywhere, with clear title will give you pretty good cashflow. Are you looking for commercial or residential? Are you buying 80% LTV? Or higher?
Cheers.

LongWayFromHome

Registered
Question may be impossible to answer because markets can and do change rapidly, also cashflow is dependent on numerous factors including how successfully you negotiate the price and manage the property. This year I have achieved high positive cashflows in towns such as Melville (gross returns over 20%, positive cashflows after interest, taxes etc of over 10% of purchase price). For good positive cashflow I would suggest take a look at towns and small cities in SK.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (LongWayFromHome @ Nov 10 2007, 06:09 PM) Question may be impossible to answer because markets can and do change rapidly, also cashflow is dependent on numerous factors including how successfully you negotiate the price and manage the property. This year I have achieved high positive cashflows in towns such as Melville (gross returns over 20%, positive cashflows after interest, taxes etc of over 10% of purchase price). For good positive cashflow I would suggest take a look at towns and small cities in SK.

exactly ! usually small centers close to big cities have similar rents but lower prices i.e. better cash-flow .. or more renters/unit .. or furnished .. or less leveraged .. or interest only mortgages

Top Bottom