Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you want to own in BC's #2 city to invest in? If so, have we got an opportunity for you!

Melanie7266

New Forum Member
Registered
We have secured a 2 bed/2 bath condo in REIN's #2 city to invest in in BC - Abbotsford! One really great thing about this opportunity is that we are doing a BRRR (buy, renovate, refinance, rent), which means our partner can potentially get up to half of their initial investment back within the first year! Not only that, but the exterior of the building is undergoing an entire building envelope repair. So, within a year the building will be like new and the unit will be as well. Great location + great building + great unit = great tenant AND........great investment potential! If you're interested in learning more, feel free to email me at [email protected] or call 604-880-4221.

What's our experience to date? My husband and I have been investing in real estate since 2014. We've built two homes (sold one and kept one as a vacation rental), we've done a BRRR on a beautiful lakeview home in Kelowna that is currently tenanted, we've done 8 flips of townhouses and condo's in the lower mainland and we are currently working on building a 4-plex in Nanaimo. We plan to focus our attention in 2020 on partnering with others to buy long term buy and holds. It should be an exciting year ahead!

Top Bottom