Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Developing concept in Calgary

woodrockdevelopments

Registered
Hi everyone!

I am a Rein member since 06, born and raised in Calgary, and own and operate Woodrock Developments Ltd a general contracter and builder. I have been brainstorming on an idea and thought that I might just let the group decide if there is interest. I currently have a rental lot in Inglewood (Calgary) on the river. It is not cash flowing nor will it ever, but due to the location and price I originally purchased it for; I did not want to sell it just yet. I have done my proforma and to maximize my output for this property I have decided to develop it and then sell. I am looking for anyone who also has good developable inner city (Calgary only please) property that you may feel is a hindrance to your portfolio. If we can get a number of individuals whom would be interested in placing their subject property within a new development/ home building company as asset holdings, the company would be significantly leveraged to move onto full scale redeveloping. This is just a start to an idea. I am more than open to suggestions, questions, and new ideas.

Have a great Christmas!

Paul Jahn

Top Bottom