Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Deal-Ready Documents Focus Workshop

BarryMcGuire

REIN Member
Hi folks,
We`re ready to give you the tools to do Options, Lease-Options and Agreements For Sale. Saturday, May 15th at the Radisson Airport Hotel.

And we`ve expanded our modules on Options, Lease-Options and Agreements For Sale!
  • It means more hands-on time, more exercises and role-playing.
    It means more time for senior REIN members to share their successes and failures with Quick Turn Real Estate.
    It means that Garth Chapman will have more time to discuss the intricacies of `Financing Below Market Purchases`.
    It means that you will have that much more knowledge, clarity and confidence when it comes time to put the deal together!
    There`s lots of great new stuff:
  • I`ve gone through the audio so we`ll be including CD`s with this Focus Workshop.How about a one-pager to describe Agreements For Sale to your seller?
I`ve said it before, but I promise, it`ll be a jam-packed event!!
Call the REIN office to register, or go to our website for more information.
Hope to see you there!

Hagen

REIN Member
Barry

Had such a great time attending your workshop last fall, I`m coming back for a return engagement next month! Can`t wait! Where else can you spend a whole day with a real live Real Estate lawyer armed with years of dedicated experience "in the trenches" plus great jokes to boot? And folks, HE`S CANADIAN! No need trying to Canadian-ize his legal mumbo-jumbo, it done already!

Barry`s the real deal, folks. See you there!

Lucas

Registered
Hey Barry and Donna,

I just signed up and I am looking forward to it!!

I am just starting a new business that will be integrating "creative" investment startegies and I wouldn`t consider moving forward without this course.

See you there!!

Lucas

QUOTE (BarryMcGuire @ Mar 31 2010, 12:38 PM) Hi folks,
We`re ready to give you the tools to do Options, Lease-Options and Agreements For Sale. Saturday, May 15th at the Radisson Airport Hotel.

And we`ve expanded our modules on Options, Lease-Options and Agreements For Sale!
  • It means more hands-on time, more exercises and role-playing.
    It means more time for senior REIN members to share their successes and failures with Quick Turn Real Estate.
    It means that Garth Chapman will have more time to discuss the intricacies of `Financing Below Market Purchases`.
    It means that you will have that much more knowledge, clarity and confidence when it comes time to put the deal together!
    There`s lots of great new stuff:
  • I`ve gone through the audio so we`ll be including CD`s with this Focus Workshop.How about a one-pager to describe Agreements For Sale to your seller?
I`ve said it before, but I promise, it`ll be a jam-packed event!!
Call the REIN office to register, or go to our website for more information.
Hope to see you there!

travis

Registered
If your serious and want to realize success in creative real estate this workshop is mandatory.

After attending Ron LeGrand I was off to the races... or so I thought. I soon found my first deal but prior to closing the sellers backed out. There is no way to know for sure but I`m certain it`s because when signing the paperwork I was nervous and unprofessional in my delivery. Not because I didn`t understand the entirety of the deal (it was an AFS entry with a Lease-Option exit)- but because the intricacies of the documents demand attention to detail and they need to be filled out properly- the first time around.

At Barry`s workshop you spend considerable time filling out the documents using excellent case studies. Barry is very thorough, clear, and answers every question- and Donna is a blast too! You leave with a binder complete with ALL the documents, examples, and explanations.

Next week I take possession of my first true creative real estate property (AFS entry Lease-Option exit) and this time around, unlike before, the paperwork was literally a no-brainer. I felt like a complete expert and I`m sure I came across as one too.

Again, mandatory. Go through the documents posted on myreinspace before the workshop and then make a list with every uncertainty you have. I had something like 37 questions and every single one was answered by the end of the day. If you have anxiety when it comes to the paperwork and you lack confidence when sitting knee to knee with prospects this workshop is for you. If you are seasoned but want to gain more insight and add to your arsenal then this workshop is for you. If you have an inventory of properties and your not actively pursuing creative real estate but you would like to increase your monthly cash flow then this workshop is for you.

Travis

Top Bottom