Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cumulative Days On The Market

JerryCharlton

Remax Realty Professionals - Calgary
REIN Member
The Calgary MLS System now has a new search-able field called - Cumulative Days On The Market

The difference between DAYS ON THE MARKET is that Cumulative Days includes all days on the market between recorded SALES.

So it's a more accurate number - but it does have the problem that it does not record Private Sales.

There is one property listed as 5300 days on the market - I'm sure it's been sold a few times privately - but never through a MLS listing in that time. So the number is skewed.

Bottom Line is - Cumulative Days On The Market is 100% better
but not 100% accurate in some cases.

Questions? Ask me or your friendly local Realtor.

Currently in Calgary there are Approx 1400 listings that are over 151 Cumulative Days On The Market

That and more Stats for REIN Members http://myreinspace.com/rein_members_only/Members-Only_Discussion/81-4788-Which_way_is_the_wind_blowing_Calgary.html

jkcomm

Registered
This is absolutely great stuff!

Any plans of this going nationwide?

James

Nir

REIN Member
Why can`t a non-agent see in the mls the price the current owner paid and the RE agent can? who decides which fields will visible to people who are not RE agents and which will not? I`m asking as once you hire a RE agent you too have access to everything they see. aren`t there less annoying ways to convince people to hire a RE agent? even the ad with the seller shaving his chest (as he was not prepared) is better :)

Top Bottom