Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Client needs money!

Lucas

Registered
Hi REIN members,

I have a client (I`m a Realtor) that is building a camp-style hotel outside of Edmonton. The hotel has 17+12 units and is on 4 industrial lots in Wildwood, Alberta. He needs to borrow $25,000 to finish the project (ie. wages and materials) and we will be putting it up for sale promptly after completion for 1.25 million. He is willing to pay high interest (10% to 12%), fees, whatever necessary to secure this loan.

If you are in the business of lending or you know someone who is please contact me as he is a quality person with integrity who is in a cash bind or if you have any creative suggestions please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Lucas

Maximillion

Registered
Lucas: You can try preigcanada.com. There are a group of investors on there that lend out money at around 10 to 12%. I`m not sure where exactly on the site you will find it but Navtaj, who runs the site informed me that finances were available.

Vivian Clement

QUOTE (Lucas @ Dec 3 2007, 03:09 PM) Hi REIN members,

I have a client (I`m a Realtor) that is building a camp-style hotel outside of Edmonton. The hotel has 17+12 units and is on 4 industrial lots in Wildwood, Alberta. He needs to borrow $25,000 to finish the project (ie. wages and materials) and we will be putting it up for sale promptly after completion for 1.25 million. He is willing to pay high interest (10% to 12%), fees, whatever necessary to secure this loan.

If you are in the business of lending or you know someone who is please contact me as he is a quality person with integrity who is in a cash bind or if you have any creative suggestions please let me know.

Lucas

evank

Registered
QUOTE (Lucas @ Dec 3 2007, 03:09 PM) Hi REIN members,

Lucas

How does he plan on making the monthly payments?

Lucas

Registered
QUOTE (evank @ Dec 5 2007, 04:20 PM) How does he plan on making the monthly payments?

Hi Evank,

If you or another party is interested in lending my client money to complete his project we can discuss the details in private. Out of respect for my client could you please direct any questions via private message.

Thanks,

Lucas

Top Bottom