Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chubby Contractor Hungry For More Sandwiches

I

IanSzabo

This one blows my mind, Two years ago I had Bumper stickers made We Buy Houses cash, Ugly bright orange. Six mths ago it worked a guy called he had purchased another property and could not sell his Condo Town house. We made a deal Market value was $165,000.00, I arranged a Sandwich Lease. I would pay $140,000.00 in two years time. I rented the condo for $1298 and gave the owner $1000 a mth so he could pay his mortgage. So my cash flow was $298 a mth & at any given time I could sell anything over $140,000.00 would be kicked back to me. So I just sold it for $175,000.00 so for a $1400 investment $1000 last mths rent + $400 legal fees I made $33,600 off a $10 sticker. Some of my friends would say, that sticker looks bad on your truck. Know they all would like one.
Heres the kicker the guy I did the sandwich lease with, would like to use some of his profit to do a JV deal with me. He said he was inpressed with the service.
One of the reasons this sold was because of the help of Quentin D’Souza. He did the Investment package for me, He needs some pot lights, trade off
Please Use your Fellow Rein Members wisely God it is good to be a Rein Member

GaryMcGowan

Registered
Great ending to a great story, Nice job Ian !!!
And Quentin great investors package!

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (GaryMcGowan @ Mar 13 2010, 10:46 AM) Great ending to a great story, Nice job Ian !!!
And Quentin great investors package!
Ha Ha nice!

BenSanderson

Registered
Congratulations, and a fantastic deal!

Great to know there are still deals like this out there to be had for those who know how to look for them!

VicChung

REIN Member
QUOTE (BenSanderson @ Mar 14 2010, 09:50 AM) Congratulations, and a fantastic deal!

Great to know there are still deals like this out there to be had for those who know how to look for them!

Thanks for sharing and what a great deal! I have ugly stickers on my car as well.I was going to take them off this week due to many requests from my spouse. After your story, I am going to leave them on for a few months.

Cheers, Vic

margaretcowan

REIN Member
First, congratulations on your creativity and win-win solution!

Second, thanks for posting this very interesting strategy which is new to me. For the uninitiated, what is Quentin`s investment package all about?

Sandwiches sound very healthy for real estate investors!

Margaret
This one blows my mind, Two years ago I had Bumper stickers made We Buy Houses cash, Ugly bright orange. Six mths ago it worked a guy called he had purchased another property and could not sell his Condo Town house. We made a deal Market value was $165,000.00, I arranged a Sandwich Lease. I would pay $140,000.00 in two years time. I rented the condo for $1298 and gave the owner $1000 a mth so he could pay his mortgage. So my cash flow was $298 a mth & at any given time I could sell anything over $140,000.00 would be kicked back to me. So I just sold it for $175,000.00 so for a $1400 investment $1000 last mths rent + $400 legal fees I made $33,600 off a $10 sticker. Some of my friends would say, that sticker looks bad on your truck. Know they all would like one.
Heres the kicker the guy I did the sandwich lease with, would like to use some of his profit to do a JV deal with me. He said he was inpressed with the service.
One of the reasons this sold was because of the help of Quentin D`Souza. He did the Investment package for me, He needs some pot lights, trade off
Please Use your Fellow Rein Members wisely God it is good to be a Rein Member

qdsouza

REIN Member
Great work Ian! I`m really glad that the property sold so quickly. You took the risk, you did the work to make the deal happen, and you made the profit. $33,600 in 6 months is AMAZING!

JimWhitelaw

Registered
Ian, thanks for sharing your story. I`m trying to get up the gumption to put some signage on my vehicles. I`m not quite there yet, but $30K is a nice incentive... Congratulations on your creativity and professionalism - looks like it may pay off for you again.

tmacdonald

Registered
Quentin,

Any chance I could get a copy? My email is Great work Ian! I`m really glad that the property sold so quickly. You took the risk, you did the work to make the deal happen, and you made the profit. There was no luck in this deal. I`m glad I could be a small part of your success. $33,600 in 6 months is AMAZING!

If you are interested in the package message me with your email address and I will send you a copy.

Take Care,

Quentin

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
What I love about you Ian is you are prepared to step out and do what others are not.

Remember "The Brave always Win" - PMcK

Well done!

mmpettit

Registered
Have you got any more of those stickers available? I`d buy one from you and put it on my bumber in a flash.

Thanks for sharing your success story!

ComoxValley

Registered
QUOTE (Kaleem_Rehman @ Jun 13 2010, 09:27 PM) Congratulation Ian.

Thanks for sharing your success. It`s a wonderfull story.

Congratulations and Thank you for sharing this story with us as it is too often we forget that to go outside of our comfort zone we gain success!

Top Bottom