Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Car rental discounts

jmassecar

Registered
Hey guys,

I work for Enterprise rent a car and would love to set up a corporate account, nation wide, for REIN members. Let me know if you are interested and I`ll send the head office an email (just because there would need to be a business address for the account). There would be a set, discounted rate all across Canada. If you guys have any questions about this let me know!

Justin

BobHudson

Registered
Interesting idea. What proof of REIN membership would we have to show for the discount?

TerryF

Registered
A discount would be very nice, of course. What discount rate is possible? Better than, or similar to the typical corporate discount?

jmassecar

Registered
Once I get it set up members could be emailed the account number and that is all they would need. I`m not certain, but the rate structure should be retail less 10%. This would also include unlimited kms within the province for any vehicle. Minivans, Suv`s and trucks are typically restricted to 200 free kms per day.

Grant

Registered
Certainly, if you are interested in setting up a car rental discount program, send an email to the REIN office (click here for contact information).

I`m sure we`d figure out a way that members could be given the account number. There might be some demand for this, but I`d have to hear more responses to see.

navaz

Registered
I would love it - hate paying $99 -147 per day in Edmonton for Large Smart car! (compacts-Aveo etc)

GarthChapman

Registered
Great idea. I think we`d need to have better than 10% off retail to do better than we can already get with an AAA card or similar.

And wouldn`t it be nice to have a classy REIN membership card?

kennicoll

REIN Member
QUOTE (jmassecar @ Apr 20 2008, 09:14 PM) Alrighty! I`ll get this going for you guys!

looking forward to more information we have used enterprise a few times on our trips to nova scotia and will be in halifax again this morning ken

Top Bottom