Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can`t save PDF interviews to hear on ipod

MKBridge

REIN Member
I have saved all the MP3 interviews on my ipod and love listening to them.
The ones that are in PDF format cannot be saved. When they are converted to MP3 the "save as" option is not available. I have tried using internet explorer and safari (as suggested on a previous thread) with no success.
There are lots of great interviews that I would love to hear. Please let me know how I can save them to my ipod.

Thanks Kathi

REINteam

Registered
QUOTE (MKBridge @ May 18 2010, 06:52 AM) I have saved all the MP3 interviews on my ipod and love listening to them.
The ones that are in PDF format cannot be saved. When they are converted to MP3 the "save as" option is not available. I have tried using internet explorer and safari (as suggested on a previous thread) with no success.
There are lots of great interviews that I would love to hear. Please let me know how I can save them to my ipod.

Thanks Kathi

Hi Kathi,

Located right in the description of the download is a link that says "Click Here" to listen directly on your computer. Try right-clicking on that link and then press Save Target As. This should give you the option to save the mp3 to your desktop, etc.

Hope that helps,

Candace

Top Bottom